Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Hunt for Tea Biscuits

I love a good tea biscuit. They have to be perfect. The right amount of sugar and crisp. I found great ones on a flight a couple years ago. Just right. I searched every store high and low, none to be found. Of course, you can buy them by the CASE on the internet but where is the fun in that. Today on a freak trip to the Dollar General I went through the spanish aisle they have. Lo and Behold I saw a box of Maria Tea Biscuits. They looked pretty good and 140 count for 1.25 how could I go wrong? If they tasted crappy, I could feed them to the birds. I hurried home in the 100 degree heat excited to take that first bite. I opened the box and took a sniff.....yeah....they smelled good. The FIRST bite OMG this is IT. So my Tea biscuit adventure has been fulfilled. I ate 25 and now I am ready for that cup of coffee in the morning with my biscuits!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home