Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Friday, June 23, 2006

Thunder & Lightening

After weeks and weeks of no rain finally it came today. Serious stuff but so welcome. I managed to design a few new items for my catalog and Ebay. It is so hard to work listening to the rain and thunder. After a couple of hours I decided to give in and take a long siesta. Slept like a baby.
Of course this morning I got a big cup of coffee and my Maria Tea Biscuits. I ate a whole pack. Worth every bite too. I am still in a happy place on that find.
Tomorrow is wedding day. My sons close friend is marrying and he is a groomsman so he came home for the weekend. It is an evening wedding of dress up. I did manage to find something pretty cool and different to wear.
Strangely enough we had a funeral today too. One life starts, One life ends, and the cycle begins again.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home