Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Making Room for New Arts & Crafts

I have always dreamed of a wonderful studio. After 2 weeks of hard work, I have one. There is something to be said about cleaning a craft room out. There are alot of tedious things that have to be done. Sorting through 1000's of buttons being one of them. Labeling every box. Folding fabric and rolling up ribbons.Then I got the great idea to sell all the finished items on Ebay and start anew. If you would like to see the items my Ebay ID is willowmoonmarket on the links to the right.
It is amazing how uplifting and free it feels to have a beautiful new room. No more excuses for an artistic slump now. I am ready to create and excited that I can actually FIND everything.
Anyone up for bets just how long this room will be organized and clean?

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home