Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Thursday, July 27, 2006

a REAL Glue GuN

Nothing irks me more than to buy a seasonal product put it in the attic at the end of season, bring it back down next season and it has FALLEN apart. Cheap, cheap GLUE guns had been used. If you are going to make and take all that time creating a beautiful product I have FOUND the perfect glue gun. This thing is INDUSTRIAL strength. No other glue guns compares to it. When you put an item together that sucker is stuck! I happened upon it a couple years ago watching one of those Home shows. Yes, I was skeptical at first. Yes it cost more than an average glue gun. Remember sometimes you get what you pay for. Cheap ain't always best. Ok, I guess you want to know the name of this KING of the glue guns. No, I do not work for this company, but when I find a product that works I will be the first to give it a shout out.

Hi Pur Former Advanced Bonding System by Titebond Steinel

I had to order mine. This glue gun does NOT use glue sticks, it is tubes that heat up. The big kit comes with a big plastic tool box style holder has several different tubes. The one thing I will say is "read" the instructions for the best performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home