Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Staying Awake


Sometimes I really hate the change in time. Getting up to daytime is great but jeez the sun is gone by 6pm. One has to be super creative to keep the juices going and the eyeballs open. Turning on every light in the house, lighting candles in the darker areas or uplighting to feel like it is not time for bed. Every year I have the hardest time adjusting to this. The older I get the more I want to just go on to bed. How people in Alaska can deal with the dark days. I guess it is something you get used to. I know I could not up and move there at my age. Oh and then they have those nonstop light days.


I am still working like a mad woman making Christmas and other holiday items. Everything I own is covered in fine dust particles of wool. That stuff is like attic insulation on the skin after awhile. I wonder why it is so itchy. Sheep don't seem to scratch or be bothered by it now do they? When you touch their fur it is soft and doesn't feel scratchy.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog - global travel insurance. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home