Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake

Yet again, I have found another wonderful unhealthy product. It absolutely melts in your mouth. No funky box cake taste and real blueberries. Why would I promote such an item? Well we all have our little self-indulgences and mine happens to be anything made with flour. It is just the right size to have with coffee. I ate mine in a day. I could not stop once I started so skipped breakfast and lunch just for it. Hit your local Wal-Mart in the Bakery area. You might get lucky and get it as day old for 2.00 like I did by the deli. Still as fresh and it might even be better a day old. I only bought one just in case it was crappy. The last thing my daughter said before leaving this morning was to go get another. I can't as my bread basket is starting to overflow as is. I did notice it said 200 calories per slice. I have no clue what they consider a slice. I just eyed it and ate the WHOLE thing. Today I am spending the day cleaning and dancing to work it back off. Hummm wonder how much I need to do to burn all that? My only upside to my over indulging is I had a few servings of fruit for the day. hahahahaha

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Helen Eyers said...

hi Sherrie! I don't usually like Walmart's baked goods because I find them sweet yet bland. I'll give this one a try. But before I take a bite I'll slice off a peice and put the rest in the freezer. I've been known to eat a whole cake in one day too.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home