Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Music


Just had this little article about me in our local Entertainment magazine. (Thanks Jake Grove)I have always had a unique taste in music. The worst part of doing this little list was the fact I could ONLY have 10 groups.

Living in a smaller town I have been ridiculed, laughed at and scoffed for my fabuous listening sounds. Quite frankly I have always taken pride in the fact I am a FREE SPIRIT, FREE WILLED and a FREE THINKING WOMAN.
Anyone can be a ROBOTS 'R' US human!
Now for more listening pleasure, here are more of my favs.
SIGUE Sigue Sputnik ********** IGGY POP
Chris Issac ********************Erasure
Dead Kennedys ***************Lords of the New Church
Sex Pistols ********************Alice Cooper
Verve ************************Led Zeppelin
Smashing Pumpkins***********NY Dolls

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're my favorite free-thinking, free-spirited, music-loving person, good food-cooking person. =)
My life would be so dull without you in it. I think I'll go listen to Snow Patrol some more.
HAHAAAAAAAAAA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home