Willow Moon Market Arts & Crafts

Friday, March 02, 2007

Exciting Edgy Episodes

Finally some really good TV viewing. I am totally engrossed with LOST and ROME. Tomorrow night the BBC starts their series of Robin Hood. Looks very interesting and entertaining. I am still hooked on CSI and CSI Miami. Of course I also watch Survivor and Amazing Race. I don't watch any talk shows. I have never liked them at all nor the host themselves. The History Channel, National Geographic , TLC are great too. I very much enjoy SCIFI channel. If you haven't seen Rome go rent the episodes. It is not for kids though. Rome is very much for adult viewing. if you have a high schooler it could come in handy learning about the wars, Greek and Romans too.
I have tried to watch the new shows on HGTV and DIY but most are lacking any creativity or fun. B.Original is pretty good as are the Carol Duvall reruns and Scrapbooking reruns. Thats my weekly review of what I thought was fair watching this week.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger craftcast said...

Hey Sherrie~
You might be interested in this interview I did with Carol Duvall. Here is the link:
http://www.craftcast.com/main/?p=106
enjoy
alison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home